4.09.2011

Humbug

Tattoos have obviously become quite the cultural phenomenon. It seems everybody has, or wants to get, a tattoo. But it's been my experience that tattoos are expensive. You could have fooled me while watching the NCAA Tournament. These supposedly financially poor kids from the other side of the tracks aren't supposed to have the financial wherewith all to be able to afford thousands of dollars' worth of ink.

In the NBA, I get it. They're swimming in Benjamins and whatnot. I gotta be honest, I'm looking forward to the day when someone like this guy has unlimited range from 3 and can jump out of the gym. I would consider that amazing. But, not quite as amazing as the fact that the guy below was actually on a TV show.












The plane! The plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment